Cynthia-Rose from http://indulgingmymuse.blogspot.com/ has nominated me for the 'Versatile Blogger Award'. Thank you so much Cynthia-Rose!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award (and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won.
Things about me...
Well, this is the most difficult part :)
1. During the winter I felt woollen thingies, during the summer I paint on silk, I make soap all year round.
2. This week I was reading Harry Potter books.
3. I am a chocoholic.
4. My favourite holiday destination - Iceland.
5. I love to take pictures but I hate being photographed.
6. I would like to have a horse.
7. I like learning languages, the latest addition to my 'collection' is Italian.
And the award goes to....